All the peer groups on this page are by invitation only.
As a member of an OPCA peer group, you’ll meet virtually and face-to-face to:
- Discuss Hot Topics on an Ongoing Basis.
- Bounce Ideas Off Your Peers.
- Have Difficult Conversations in a “Safe” Space.
- Connect with Both New and Long-Term Members of the Peer Community.
- Expand Your Content / Leadership Skills and Knowledge.
Integrated Clinical Peer News for behavioral health, dental, medical, and pharmacy leaders:
Read the February 2021 edition
Read the January 2021 edition
Read the December 2020 edition