Purpose of this Position: The RN will support all providers within the clinic, rooming patients, immunizations, drawing blood, in-basket support, triaging patient calls, patient follow up, blood pressure checks, COVID testing, and more within the RN scope of practice. The RN will provide the necessary support and guidance to the medical assistants, LPNs, CNAs, and other staff to provide the highest quality and safest care to patients. Adhere to all applicable clinical policies, protocols, and procedures.
For the Women’s Clinic, the RN will assist mainly with triage, labs, referrals, NSTs, procedures, rooming patients, and provider support.
1. Education: Associate Degree in Nursing required
2. Experience: 1 year of previous experience is preferred
3. Licenses/Certifications: Current RN licensure in Idaho or Oregon, with the requirement to obtain licensure for the other state within 90 days of Hire. Both Oregon and Idaho licensure must be maintained, BLS-CPR Certification (AHA Healthcare Provider), AHA Advanced Cardiac Life Support (ACLS) and AHA Pediatric Advanced Life Support (PALS) certification within 6 months of hire and maintain going forward.
1. Identifies patient needs and determines priorities for care through assessment, planning, intervention, and evaluation.
2. Develops, implements, and coordinates individualized plan of care for patients assigned through initial and on-going assessments.
3. Initiates assessment based on the patient’s problems or needs, the physician’s medical diagnosis, and the functional health framework.
4. Performs therapeutic nursing interventions.
5. Manages care of patients.
6. Documents care based on standards of care and practice, patient acuity, and/or clinical priorities
7. Advocates for evidence-based practice care standards and supports adoption of evidence-based practices and innovations in care delivery.
8. Provides patient centric care in alignment with professional nursing practice model.
9. Other duties and responsibilities as assigned.
1. Must be able to lift 25 lbs.
2. Continuous sitting, standing, walking.
3. Correctable vision and hearing.
4. The ability to communicate information and ideas so others will understand. Must be able to exchange accurate information in these situations.
5. The ideal candidate must be able to complete all physical requirements of the job with or without a reasonable accommodation.
6. Need to have Covid vaccination or be willing to get vaccinated. Accommodations considered for Medical and Religious reasons.