OPCA has extended the submission deadline for our Annual Awards of Excellence to July 14th!
Recognize your peers who have gone above and beyond this year to advance the community health center movement and drive Oregon toward health equity! We currently have no submissions for the CHC Value Award, and we know CHC’s have outstanding staff members who contribute so much to the value of your communities. Help us recognize that amazing work! The first 10 submissions will also receive 10% off the registration cost for the Fall All Peer Group Gathering, where the award ceremony will take place.
OPCA is accepting nominations for:
- Innovation and Leadership in Transformation: Leading the effort to establish CHCs as centers of excellence through community partnerships, clinical, operational and administrative practices
- CHC Value: Extraordinary efforts in striving toward the achievement of CHC value through data, measurement, and research
- Access and Sustainability: Ensuring Oregon’s CHCs are able to support ongoing and evolving needs for their services and communities
- Health Equity and Social Justice: Leading the cause to improve health equity for Oregonians and being grounded in the roots and mission of community health centers
- CHC Advocacy: Outstanding efforts in advocacy on behalf of health centers and the patients we serve
Winners are selected by the OPCA Board’s Bylaws & Nominating Committee. Award winners will be honored at a Fall Peer Group Gathering on September 19th.