|Company:||La PineCommunity Health Center|
|Description:||The Health Educator works with students, staff, and parents within the schools and supports adolescent/adult referred LCHC patients through health assessments at the La Pine and Gilchrist School Based Health Centers (SBHC). The Health Educator advocates for all students’ health and wellness, while promoting the affiliated SBHC services (Primary care, Mental/Behavioral Health, Outreach services, etc.) This position plans, organizes, and implements health promotion programs for specific health populations routinely and as needed.|
• Bachelors of Science Degree in any health or mental health related field
• Possession of current CPR certification.
• Training in Mental Health First Aid and/or Trauma Informed Care with Suicide Prevention, De-escalation, Non-violent Communication
• Experience working on computers including typing/keyboarding skills.
• Able to multitask and work independently.
• Strong organizational and interpersonal skills.
• Excellent verbal and written communications skills.
• Ability to work with EHR.
• Unrestricted Oregon Driver’s License and comprehensive automobile insurance.
|Address:||51600 Huntington Rd|
La pine, OR 97739