|Title:||Complex Care Management Program Manager|
|Company:||Northwest Human Services|
|Description:||Northwest Human Services is a non-profit leader in providing advocacy, quality healthcare and social services in Marion and Polk counties since 1970.|
YOUR ROLE at NWHS:
As the Complex Care Management Program Manager, you will be responsible for building and implementing an agency wide evidence-based care management strategy that delivers on the Triple Aim of improving the member experience, clinical/quality outcomes, and reducing the cost of health care. You will oversee the daily operations of Case Management services, including supervision of Case Management Team members in both the Medical setting and Transitional Programs (clinical and nonclinical) as related to care coordination and case management functions. In this position, you will use data to identify best practices with a strong emphasis on integrating efforts across departments, teams, and programs. You will have the opportunity to supervise staff in a Matrix environment, which requires collaboration and communication with other managers.
The Complex Care Management Program Manager reports to the Clinic Director and supports clients and patients across the agency.
HOURS / LOCATION:
This position’s work schedule is day shift, Monday – Friday. The primary work location will be in downtown Salem, Oregon at one of our Transitional Programs, or in West Salem at the West Salem Medical Clinic. Travel is expected due to direct reports being dispersed at multiple locations, including our Total Health Community Clinic located in Monmouth, Oregon.
1) Responsible for ongoing development and implementation of the Agency’s Care Management Program with an emphasis on cross departmental teams. Expected to have a presence at and integrate oneself into both the Medical practice and the Transitional Programs.
2) Ensures alignment with our Population Health Strategy (PH) with a goal to optimize efforts that maximize the clinical/quality outcomes of our members.
3) Will work closely with Quality Improvement staff and should have a deep understanding of data analysis and agency quality metrics.
4) Accountable for the continued development and oversight of the Care Management team in both the Medical practice and the Transitional Programs (clinical and nonclinical) and the cross-departmental workflows necessary to ensure the best patient/client experience and outcomes.
5) Leverage a Care Management platform to ensure progress focused utilization, team productivity, optimized workflows, and track overall value of Care Management program including member and population outcomes.
1) Licensed Clinical Social Worker (LCSW), or other licensed healthcare or behavioral health care clinician with current appropriate state licensure, is required
2) Certified Case Manager Certification or equivalent is strong desired, or willingness to obtain certification within 2 years of hire
3) 3 years of clinical experience is required
4) 3 years of program development experience is required
5) 3 years of supervisory or management experience is required.
6) Ability to maintain a positive attitude, collaborative work style, and manage relationships in order to progress the goals of the program and team
7) A strong desire to serve the underserved and promote equity and inclusion is required
8) Knowledge of or experience with vulnerable populations is strongly preferred
9) Ability to develop, review and evaluate workflow, utilization, and care management reports
10) Proficient in the use and implementation of the following tools and concepts across all teams within scope and accountability: Training, Coaching, Strategy Deployment, Daily Operations, Visual Management, Operational Improvement & Team Building/Development
11) Valid Driver’s License, ability and willingness to drive and travel between locations
Northwest Human Services is an innovative Federally Qualified Health Center that has been providing care to the local community for over forty-five years. In addition to our Transitional Programs that provide services for the homeless, our medical clinics are Tier V Patient Centered Medical Homes and our West Salem location offers fully integrated primary care, psychiatry, therapy, and dentistry all on the same campus. Our Medical, Dental and Mental Health care teams are committed to the overall wellness of our patients and work together to ensure patient needs are expertly evaluated, and met with compassion and respect.
Summary of Benefits: Northwest Human Services offers competitive wages and a generous benefits package that includes; Medical, Dental, Vision, Group Life: Short Term & Long Term Disability, 403(b) retirement plan with generous employer match and Paid Time Off.
If you are interested in joining a team that makes a difference in the lives of many, please apply online!
For more information, please contact the HR/Recruiting Department at:
Office: 503-588-5828 • Email:
Equal Opportunity Employer: We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees.
All candidates who receive a written offer of employment will be required to undergo a criminal records check as well as testing for commonly abused controlled substances, including marijuana.
|Address:||681 Center Street NE|
Salem, OR 97301