|Title:||Talent Acquisition Specialist|
|Company:||Rogue Community Health|
|Description:||Building a strong and effective employee recruitment program is one of the most important strategies to supporting an organization!|
Rogue Community Health is hiring a full time Talent Acquisition Specialist to partner with hiring supervisors to prepare, assess, and hire the best workforce possible!
This is an interactive, exciting, and “people person” oriented position. Our ideal candidate is a Human Resources professional who enjoys meeting with department leaders and job candidates to coordinate a well-planned, smooth, and engaging hiring experience from requisition to onboard.
This is an incredibly fast passed, dynamic role which requires:
• Excellent and reliable attendance
• Energetic, positive, and pleasant attitude in person, on the phone, and through email.
• Unbeatable customer service and follow through 100% of the time.
• Active listening skills
• Knowledge of organizational recruitment processes
• Clear understanding of Oregon employment law and legal hiring practices
• Stellar attention to detail
• The ability to manage multiple recruitment’s at the same time without missing a beat
• Strong technology skills
• Ability to adapt and work independently as well as within a team.
This position will initially work hybrid (onsite/remote) with intentions of increasing on-site work over time.
Our successful candidate will find our HR team to be fun, very busy, and proud to offer our internal and external customers the best Rogue Community Health experience, every time.
Enjoy stable hours, competitive pay, amazing benefits, and a $500.00 signing bonus after six months of continued employment with RCH.
• Opportunity for 4 or 5-day Work Week
• Mental Health PTO Per Quarter
• Generous PTO Accrual Annually
• Rogue Rewards Benefits provides up to $2,000.00 for year 2023.
• Medical, Dental, Vision and Partially Paid Family Coverage
• Free Life Insurance, AD&D, Short Term Disability, Long Term Disability
• Holiday Pay (in addition to PTO)
o To be considered benefit eligible, must work 20 hours per week or more.
If this sounds like the perfect position for you, we invite you to apply!
To view the full job description and apply for this position please visit our website.
Required to complete a criminal background check, and pre-employment drug screen once a conditional offer is accepted.
Oregon is an employment at will state and Rogue Community Health (RCH) has a 90-day probationary period for all newly hired team members.
Rogue Community Health (RCH) is an equal opportunity employer, and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, pregnancy, age, national origin, disability status, genetic information, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. We comply with the Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA). If you consider yourself disabled and desire assistance in the application process, please contact our Human Resources Department.
**No phone calls please** Due to the number of applications received, we are not able to reply to every applicant.
Rogue Community Health follows all CDC and OSHA guidelines related to COVID-19. Onsite work requires COVID-19 vaccination or an approved Medical / Religious Exception.
|Address:||900 East Main|
Medford, OR 97504