|Title:||Primary Care Physician|
|Company:||Columbia River Health|
|Description:||PRIMARY CARE PHYSICIAN|
Columbia River Health in Boardman, Oregon is seeking a dedicated Family Care Physician:
• Be busy right away in a well-established practice that has been serving the community for over 10 years
• Employed position
• Anticipated call 1:5 (office phone call only) (backup PA’s and NP call)
• New grads are encouraged to apply, bust be BE/BC
GENERAL DESCRIPTION OF DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
• Provides primary medical care by caring for all patients in accordance with the physician’s medical specialty.
• Develops a plan of care for each patient, including: complete medical history, physical examination, diagnosis, appropriate treatment and/or referrals.
• Stresses the importance of preventive health care measures.
• Uses all available resources in diagnosis and treatment, such as laboratory and radiological testing, in an appropriate and cost efficient manner.
• Confers with consulting physicians, nurses, patients, and patients’ families concerning treatment and care of patients.
• Refers those cases which require specialist services, but maintains responsibility, assuring that continuity of care is provided.
• Participates in the development and implementation of a regularly up-dated quality assurance plan for the clinic.
• Participates in the Health Promotion/Disease Prevention activities required by the U.S. Public Health Service.
• Attends all provider meetings and participates in the CRH Q/A program.
• Performs other necessary duties as required by CRH to meet the goals of providing primary health care.
COMPENSATION & BENEFITS PACKAGE:
• Competitive salary
• Relocation Allowance
• CME Allowance
• Student Loan Repayment Programs (HPSA score 18)
• Tax Credit Qualified Site
• Stipend for Spanish speaking Providers
• Retention bonus
• PTO Accrual (up to 160 hours a year)
• 11 Paid Holidays
• Retirement Plan
• EHR – EPIC
EDUCATION & EXPERIENCE REQUIREMENTS
• Graduation from an accredited medical school with a degree of Doctor of Medicine or Osteopathy.
• Completion of an approved residency program in Family Medicine.
• License to practice medicine in the State of Oregon.
• The ability to relate with warmth and effectiveness to the patients and other health care providers of CRH.
• Must be qualified in Basic Life Support techniques.
• This position requires completion of the COVID 19 vaccination series.
Weekdays (4 10’s)
$220,000.00 - $300,000.00
|Address:||450 Tatone street|
Boardman, OR 97818
|Phone:||541-481-7212 ext 248|