|Company:||Central City Concern|
Central City Concern is a non-profit organization whose mission is to provide comprehensive solutions to ending homelessness and achieving self-sufficiency. CCC provides many services, such as addiction treatment, employment, housing, mental health, primary care, and other related culturally specific services, to a diverse population. As an agency deeply rooted in recovery, part of our policy and commitment to a drug and alcohol-free workplace includes post-offer, pre-employment drug screens.
TITLE: Project Manager
REPORTS TO: Director of Project Management
SCHEDULE: Monday-Friday, 8:00am-5:00pm
SUMMARY: The Project Manager is responsible for the direction, coordination, implementation, control and completion of medium- and large-scale projects, while remaining aligned with Central City Concern’s strategy, commitments and goals. The Project Manager will work collaboratively with members of the Project Management Office (PMO: Director of Project Management, Project Managers) to ensure interdepartmental projects and strategic initiatives for direct service health, housing and employment services are properly planned and executed, including required administrative department resources and support.
1. Bachelor’s degree in health services, business, finance, human resources, public administration, or related field required, or equivalent combination of education and work experience required.
2. Certificate in Project Management (CPM), Project Management Professional (PMP) or demonstrated progress towards such certifications strongly preferred.
3. Minimum of three years of progressively responsible experience in a complex health care or housing organization, or project management.
4. Must pass a pre-employment drug screen, TB test, and background check.
5. Physical ability to bend, stoop, kneel, squat, twist, reach, pull and lift heavy objects.
6. Ability to climb stairs several times a day.
7. Must adhere to agency’s non-discrimination policies.
8. Ability to effectively interact with co-workers and clients with diverse ethnic backgrounds, religious views, political affiliation, cultural backgrounds, life-styles and sexual orientations and treat each individual with respect and dignity.
HOW TO APPLY: Check out the full job description and apply at:
You must apply on the website and upload your resume and cover letter in order to be considered for this opportunity.
Central City Concern is an EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER and does not discriminate against applicants on the basis of race, gender, protected veteran’s status, disability, or any other protected class. Applicants seeking reasonable accommodation can contact the Human Resources department at 503-294-1681.
|Address:||232 NW 6th Ave|
Portland, OR 97209-3609