Mosaic Medical prides itself on being an innovative health system that pioneers unique and creative ways to provide and improve patient access to health care. Since our founding in 2002 we have proudly served insured and uninsured patients regardless of age, ethnicity, or income.
We focus on a holistic approach to patient care by incorporating behavioral health, pharmacy, and nutrition support to serve patients in the most meaningful way. At Mosaic Medical, you will work with incredibly dedicated and mission-centered peers and be part of a dynamic team based environment.
Mosaic Medical offers more than just a job, it is a lifestyle. A lifestyle of serving others. A lifestyle of being an integral part of your community. A lifestyle that offers work/life balance. A lifestyle of enjoying the outdoors! Central Oregon offers over 300 days of sunshine a year, so enjoy a PTO day on the mountain, biking/hiking trails, or the river! A lifestyle that improves lives, including yours. Of course, we also offer a great benefit package!
The Clinic Operations Supervisor is responsible for ensuring smooth and efficient operations of the clinic front office/desk, including scheduling, patient check-in and checkout, enrollment, language access, and phone coverage. This position supervises Patient Services Representatives, Language Access, and HIT/Referrals staff. Supervisory responsibilities for direct reports include, but are not limited to hiring, coaching, training, addressing performance issues, and managing schedules.
• Provides administrative support to clinic leadership including calendar support, setting up meetings, and other administrative functions.
• Responsible for creation, modification and maintenance of all EMR schedule templates. Serves as a liaison for call center scheduling questions.
• Obtain leadership approval and manage all recruitment needs.
• Hire, train and develop staff.
• Coordinates, orders and oversees inventory control for the site office supplies and other inventory.
• Communicates with Clinic and Facility Manager regarding facility needs and improvements.
Skills & Knowledge
Knowledge of standard office policies and procedures. Experience working on computers; typing/keyboarding speed of at least 40 WPM. Ability to work with Practice Management Software. Proficiency with Microsoft Office Suite. Ability to manage multiple tasks. Knowledge of medical terminology, procedures, and practice. Knowledge of HIPAA regulations. Knowledge of standard office machines including copier, fax, shredder, multi-line telephone, printers, virtual conferencing systems, scanners, etc. Knowledge of a medical office with the ability to create, modify, and implement operations related workflows.