|Title:||Director– Residential Services|
|Company:||CENTRAL CITY CONCERN|
Central City Concern is a non-profit organization whose mission is to provide comprehensive solutions to ending homelessness and achieving self-sufficiency. CCC provides many services, such as addiction treatment, employment, housing, mental health, primary care, and other related culturally specific services, to a diverse population. As an agency deeply rooted in recovery, part of our policy and commitment to a drug and alcohol-free workplace includes post-offer, pre-employment drug screens.
TITLE: Director– Residential Services
DEPARTMENT: Substance Use Disorder Services
HOURS: Monday-Friday, 8:00am-5:00pm
SUMMARY: The Director of Residential Services is responsible for optimizing the clinical, operational, financial, and programmatic excellence of the residential services provided by the CCC SUDS Department. This includes leadership of the Letty Owings Center and Laura’s Place. In addition to providing comprehensive oversight and leadership, the Director of Residential Services is responsible for ongoing development, maintenance, and improvement of clinical services and systems, using evidence-based and data-driven means. The Director of Residential Services collaborates effectively with the SUDS leadership team to continuously improve outcomes, experience, and efficiency; and with the Health Services leadership team to continuously improve integration of services across the CCC Health Services continuum.
1. Minimum of five years of progressively responsible experience in behavioral health care clinical operations, preferably in a residential setting.
2. Master’s Degree in Social Work, Counseling, or similar field of study and credentialled as a QMHP. LCSW, LPC, or related licensure preferred.
3. CADC II or higher required.
4. Must pass a pre-employment drug screen, TB test, and background check, including CRIMS background check through BCU.
5. If in recovery, must be able to document continuous abstinence under independent living conditions or recovery housing for the immediate past two years.
6. Physical ability to bend, stoop, kneel, squat, twist, reach, pull and lift heavy objects.
7. Ability to climb stairs several times a day.
8. Must adhere to the agency’s non-discrimination policies.
9. Ability to effectively interact with co-workers and clients with diverse ethnic backgrounds, religious views, political affiliation, cultural backgrounds, lifestyles, and sexual orientations and treat everyone with respect and dignity.
HOW TO APPLY:
To view the full job description and apply visit:
Central City Concern is an EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER and does not discriminate against applicants on the basis of race, gender, protected veteran's status, disability, or any other protected class. Applicants seeking reasonable accommodation can contact the Human Resources department at 503-294-1681.
|Address:||232 NW 6th Ave|
Portland, OR 97209-4062