|Title:||Pediatric Psychiatric Nurse Practitioner|
|Company:||Valley Family Health Care|
Purpose of this Position: The Psychiatric Nurse Practitioner as an interdependent member of a health care team will function within established plans based upon evidence-based practice. This position will be required to exercise sound decision making while providing mental health care services to ambulatory patients within the specific population served by the clinic. Proven ability in crisis intervention, medical systems review and mental assessment, psychiatric nursing care and provision of consultation to staff requiring client diagnosis and treatment, treatment program development and referral options as well as the ability to evaluate ongoing programs to identify the needs of mental health clients in the community.
1. Education required: MSN, DNP, DSN, or PhD
2. At least 2-3 years’ experience in a mental health clinic, psychiatric practice or in-patient practice setting.
3. Previous experience working with mental health/substance abuse populations.
4. Possess an Advanced Registered Nurse Practitioner license and DEA Certificate.
5. Must be currently eligible for certification by the Oregon State Medical Board and/or certification by the State of Idaho.
6. Preferably Bilingual - English/Spanish
2. Participate in staff meetings, conferences, in-services, training, committees, continuing education and long and short-term planning for Valley Family Health Care.
7. Counsel patients and manage overall psychiatric care.
1. Must be able to lift 25 lbs.
2. Periods of sitting, standing and walking.
3. Correctable vision and hearing.
4. Must read, write and speak clearly.
|Address:||1441 NE 10th Ave.|
Payette, ID 83661