|Company:||Valley Family Health Care|
Purpose of Position: To provide quality dental care in all phases of general dentistry in accordance with generally accepted dental practices, standards, and levels of care established by Valley Family Health Care.
4. Must hold and maintain AHA BLS certification.
6. Provide appropriate supervision of dental personnel as directed by Dental Director.
7. Monitor and ensure all assigned personnel adhere to the guidelines set forth in the VFHC Dental Policies and Procedure Manual and the VFHC Employee Handbook.
8. Assist the Dental Director in the information and monitoring of the VFHC Quality Assurance Program.
9. Responsible for all dental equipment and supplies and provide the necessary guidance to others so that those assets are properly maintained and utilized to gain their maximum effect.
10. Responsible for adherence to all State and Federal regulations concerning the safety of fellow employees and patients within the VFHC Dental Service environment.
11. Supervise day to day operation of the Facility under the general supervision of the Operations Manager and Dental Director.
12. Complete Continuing Dental Education courses required to maintain current licensure in Idaho and Oregon.
13. Assist with meeting quality measures by completing tasks related to VFHC initiatives.
14. Provide dental services on the MAC (Mobile Access Care) Unit in various locations as needed.
15. Performs other duties as assigned.
Complexity and Demands:
2. Deliver a broad range of Dental services to the entire population.
3. Understand the complexity of the bilingual/bicultural clinic.
4. Adhere to all clinic and administrative protocols set forth by the Dental Director and CEO of VFHC.
5. Willingly attend and participate in all staff and committee meetings as required or assigned by the Chief Operating Officer or Dental Director.
2. Complete performance appraisals for supervised staff by due dates.
3. Complete all time cards, reports and other administrative requirements by due dates.
4. Manage performance issues with in a legal and appropriate manner following health center policies and procedures.
2. VFHC Employee Handbook.
3. Idaho and Oregon State Dental Practice Assets.
4. NHSC and USPHS guidelines.
1. Able to lift without adverse effects weights up to 35 pounds or more as required.
2. Able to endure long periods of standing, sitting, bending or stooping.
3. Correctable vision and hearing.
4. Able to read, write and speak clearly.
5. Possess normal color acuity.
6. Possess the appropriate manual dexterity to perform successfully the duties described within this Job Description - "Dentist".
The VFHC Dental Service work environment is much like that of a typical dental office where the risk of exposure to strong bright light, a high decibel level, ionizing radiation, and blood borne pathogens can and do exist.
|Address:||1441 NE 10th Ave|
Payette, ID 83661