|Title:||Psychiatric Nurse Practitioner|
|Company:||Central City Concern|
Central City Concern is a non-profit organization whose mission is to provide comprehensive solutions to ending homelessness and achieving self-sufficiency. CCC provides many services, such as addiction treatment, employment, housing, mental health, primary care, and other related culturally specific services, to a diverse population. As an agency deeply rooted in recovery, part of our policy and commitment to a drug and alcohol-free workplace includes post-offer, pre-employment drug screens
Open Until Filled
***Applicants must upload a cover letter and resume to their application in order to be considered for this opportunity.***
TITLE: Psychiatric Nurse Practitioner
DEPARTMENT: Old Town Recovery Center
SCHEDULE: Flexible Part Time or Full Time Available (Monday-Friday 8:30am-5:00pm)
SALARY: $58.00-$68.00/Hour DOE
SUMMARY: This position provides psychiatric care to a population of low-income adults with a broad range of physical, mental, behavioral, and social conditions. The responsibilities include psychiatric evaluation of patients, prescribing and managing medications, coordinating care with other staff.
1. Completion of an accredited two, three, or four-year course of training for nurses.
2. Completion of an approved Nurse Practitioner program or Master’s degree in Psychiatric/Mental Health Nursing and have National certification.
3. Current license to practice nursing in Oregon and certified as a Nurse Practitioner by the Oregon State Board of Nursing.
4. Must have full prescriptive powers in Oregon with a DEA number.
5. Must meet CCC privileging requirements as required by FTCA.
6. Current CPR certification or must obtain within one month if not current.
7. If in recovery, must be able to document continuous abstinence under independent living conditions or recovery housing for the immediate past two years.
8. Must pass a pre-employment drug screen, TB Test, and background check. This includes clearance by the DHS Background Check Unit.
9. Physical ability to bend, stoop, kneel, squat, twist, reach, pull and lift heavy objects.
10. Must be able to climb stairs several times a day.
11. Must adhere to agency’s non-discrimination policies.
12. Ability to effectively interact with co-workers and clients with diverse ethnic backgrounds, religious views, political affiliation, cultural backgrounds, lifestyles and sexual orientations, and treat individuals with respect and dignity.
|Address:||232 NW 6th Ave|
Portland, OR 97209