|Title:||Director, Quality & Project Management|
|Company:||Central City Concern|
Central City Concern is a non-profit organization whose mission is to provide comprehensive solutions to ending homelessness and achieving self-sufficiency. CCC provides many services, such as addiction treatment, employment, housing, mental health, primary care, and other related culturally specific services, to a diverse population. As an agency deeply rooted in recovery, part of our policy and commitment to a drug and alcohol-free workplace includes post-offer, pre-employment drug screens
Close Date: Open Until Filled
***Applicants must upload a cover letter and resume to their application in order to be considered for this opportunity.***
TITLE: Director, Quality & Project Management
REPORTS TO: Chief Operating Officer
SCHEDULE: Monday-Friday, 8:00am-5:00pm
SUMMARY: The primary role of the Director, Quality & Project Management is development and oversight of CCC’s Strategic Management, Project Management Office, Quality and Performance Improvement functions. This role will work directly with the Executive Leadership Team to support strategic planning and the annual calendar of activities required to effectively communicate and cascade strategy. The Director, will also support the Quality & Safety Board Committee and related internal Client Quality & Safety governance committees in the development and implementation of CCC’s Quality Plan.
1. Clinical degree (eg. NP, RN or PharmD) or Master level degree (or equivalent) in health administration, public health or business administration with healthcare experience.
2. Minimum of 5 years of experience and progressive responsibility in healthcare leadership, including change management and leading complex, multi-stakeholder improvement initiatives.
3. Minimum of 3 years of experience in corporate strategic planning.
4. Direct experience managing an enterprise PMO; PMP certification or equivalent.
5. Experience leading organizational quality and safety department, planning and large-scale initiatives.
6. Formally trained in quality improvement (e.g., LEAN black belt, Improvement Advisor, Six Sigma, etc).
Director, Quality & Project Management Admin Last Updated 7/2019 - DG
7. If a recovering chemically dependent person, a minimum of two years sobriety is required.
8. Physical ability to bend, stoop, kneel, squat, twist, reach, pull and lift heavy objects.
9. Able to climb stairs several times a day.
10. Must pass a pre-employment drug screen, TB test, and background check.
11. Must adhere to agency’s non-discrimination policies.
12. Ability to effectively interact with co-workers and clients with diverse ethnic backgrounds, religious views, cultural backgrounds, lifestyles, and sexual orientations, and treat each individual with respect and dignity.
HOW TO APPLY:
To view the full job description and apply visit:
Central City Concern is an EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER and does not discriminate against applicants on the basis of race, gender, protected veteran's status, disability, or any other protected class. Applicants seeking reasonable accommodation can contact the Human Resources department at 503-294-1681.
|Address:||232 NW 6th Ave|
Portland, OR 97209