Website Valley Family Health Care
Community Health Center
POSITION TITLE: RN Nursing Lead
RESPONSIBLE TO: Practice Manager & Director of Nursing
FLSA STATUS: Non-Exempt
Purpose of this Position: The Lead Registered Nurse is responsible for providing technical/clinical support to the Valley Family Health Care Clinic, in partnership with the Practice Manager to ensure that high-quality team-based patient care is consistently delivered in a safe and efficient manner.
1. Education: Associate Degree in Nursing required, Bachelor of Nursing Degree preferred.
2. Experience: 2 years of previous family practice office experience or equivalent; Experience in nursing leadership preferred
3. Licenses/Certifications: Current RN licensure in Idaho or Oregon, with the requirement to obtain licensure for the other state within 90 days of Hire. Both Oregon and Idaho licensure must be maintained, BLS-CPR Certification (AHA Healthcare Provider), AHA Advanced Cardiac Life Support (ACLS) and AHA Pediatric Advanced Life Support (PALS) certification within 6 months of hire and maintain going forward.
1. Identifies patient needs and determines priorities for care through assessment, planning, intervention, and evaluation.
2. Responsible for ensuring patient care needs are met through effective management of staffing resources and operations.
3. Assists or may be responsible for scheduling, communication, and clinical decision making.
4. Works with staff to promote resolution of conflicts and counsels’ staff when clinical practice standards are not met.
5. Assists with budget planning and clinical needs assessments.
6. Responsible for training or assignment of training.
7. Manages care of patients.
8. Documents care based on standards of care and practice, patient acuity, and/ or clinical priorities
9. Advocates for evidence-based practice care standards and supports adoption of evidence-based practices and innovations in care delivery.
10. Provides patient centric care in alignment with professional nursing practice model.
11. Other duties and responsibilities as assigned.
1. Must be able to lift 25 lbs.
2. Continuous sitting, standing, walking.
3. Correctable vision and hearing.
4. The ability to communicate information and ideas so others will understand. Must be able to exchange accurate information in these situations.
5. The ideal candidate must be able to complete all physical requirements of the job with or without a reasonable accommodation.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org