Advancing Health Equity and Data (AHEAD) Collaborative
The unique role of Oregon’s health centers in addressing the social determinants of health can only be accomplished through access to data. OPCA is excited to be building on the foundation of health centers by kicking off a new learning collaborative to support Oregon clinics in their capacity to collect and analyze upstream social determinants of health data:
- Align with your CHC peers to develop a common vision and standardized pool of social determinant of health (SDH) data as a statewide network.
- Advance in your knowledge of analytic capacity and use population health equity data for advocacy purposes at the local, state and federal levels.
- Develop and refine workflows, data collection processes, and EMR use of the Protocol for Responding to and Assessing Patient Assets, Risks and Experiences (PRAPARE) tool
- Prepare for future funding opportunities and state incentive metrics that call for a focus on SDH
AHEAD Project Team:
- Carly Hood-Ronick, Health Equity Lead,
- Krista Collins, Data Lead,
- Stephanie Castano, Program Manager,
- Oksana Maksimov, Program Coordinator,
AHEAD TA 2019 Calendar
Click here for more details about AHEAD 2019 Technical Assistance Calendar.