To Friday, November 01, 2013 - 05:00pm
What: Join us for:
- An overview of the MI spirit
- Foundational skills of MI
- Practice of MI skills and techniques
Who should attend:
- Physical, behavioral & oral health clinicians and staff who provide self-management support or behavioral counseling
- Any CHC staff member who wants to improve his or her skills for patient-centered interactions
The registration fee is $200* and includes:Breakfast and Lunch on October 31 & November 1, Training materials and handouts, access to optional monthly one-hour MI skill-building webinars, Continuing Education credits for physicians and nurses, if applicable.
* 25% Group Discount applies to registrations of 3 or more from the same organization
Register Now: https://www.eventbrite.com/event/8044181363
Agenda Overview: Motivational Interviewing (MI) is an evidence-based and person-centered method for supporting personal behavior change. This two day introduction will include an overview of the MI spirit and the foundational skills of motivational interviewing. A significant portion of the training will be dedicated to practice of MI skills and methods.