What: Join us for:
- To meet and learn from other Outreach and Enrollment staff in Oregon
- An overview of Outreach and Enrollment grants and expectations
- An introduction to Health Literacy and Health Insurance Literacy
- Practice of patient-centered communication skills
Who should attend:
- Outreach and Enrollment staff from Oregon’s Community Health Centers
Registration free for up to three individuals from each CHC: Lunch is included during the event.
Register Now: http://opcaoandetraining.eventbrite.com/
Agenda Overview: Victor Wu, a Whitehouse Fellow, will be providing training on Health Literacy and Health Insurance Literacy. OEWs will also have time to practice some of the skills learned in this training and have the opportunity to discuss how to use this new knowledge when they are back in their clinics and communities.