To Tuesday, September 24, 2013
OPCA members, partners, and friends:
Please mark your calendars for OPCA’s Fall Quadruple Aim Symposium on Monday, September 23.
Registration link: http://beattygroup.cvent.com/d/94q748
Check our symposium agenda!
Selected speaker presentations are posted HERE.
- All day Monday, September 23
- Optional evening peer network meetings (with food and beverages provided) on Sunday, September 22
Best Western Agate Beach Inn
Who Should Attend:
Staff and board members from Oregon’s community health centers. Staff and board members from partner organizations and other health care stakeholders are also welcome to join us.
What and Why:
- Great learning and networking!
- We’ll focus on the health care topics that matter most to you and to all of Oregon’s health centers.
- Our keynote speaker is Dr. Anthony Iton, an expert in healthy communities and contributor to the documentary Unnatural Causes: Is Inequality Making Us Sick?
If you’ve been asked to attend OPCA’s Strategic Planning Retreat (an invitation-only event), expect a partial overlap with the symposium sessions. The retreat begins the afternoon of September 23 and continues until early afternoon on September 24. Retreat attendees will be able to attend the morning and early afternoon sessions of the symposium before moving to the space set aside for the retreat.