Data & Quality Improvement Director
Krista supports, informs and manages initiatives related to OPCA's work in two distinct but related areas - ongoing CHC data support and the work of OPCA’s quality improvement strategies.
Call Krista when you need to:
- Learn how to launch effective quality improvement and reporting strategies and systems in your clinic.
- Receive an overview of techincal assistance services offered by OPCA related to data and quality improvement.
- For questions related to reporting quality data for OPCA's alternative payment and care model program.
- Better understand both state and federal data measurement practices, such as UDS and Oregon's CCO metrics.
- Understand the requirements for both NCQA and PCPCH.
Email Krista at , or call her at 503-228-8852, x245.