Ariel Singer, MPH
Partnership & Innovation Director
Ariel organizes a new body of work for CHCs around emergent practices and innovative ideas to improve population health in collaboration with the OPCA teams working on care model transformation and social determinants of health interventions. She fosters implementation of new ways of improving health outcomes while helping align supportive payment and policy structures to offer whole person and population-based services.
Call Ariel when you need to:
- Learn about emerging payment and care models.
- Discuss current state of healthcare innovation in Oregon.
- Consider incorporating design thinking/innovation into your CHC improvement efforts.
- Enhance the level of customer orientation in your interventions.
- Discuss payment, policy thinking, and research around barriers and opportunities related to healthcare experimentation and new models of care.
Email Ariel at or call her at 503-228-8852 x244