Carly Hood Ronick MPA, MPH
Social Determinants of Health Manager
Carly defines and organizes OPCA's programming, research and assessment work around the social determinants of health (SDoH) and patient complexity.
Carly can help you:
- Catalog your clinic's SDoH work and align it with the work of OPCA and other health centers.
- Marshal evidence to support "upstream" health care investments.
- Develop tools to collect SDoH data and improve your SDoH programs.
- Design and enhance SDoH interventions.
- Find and use local data to understand the environment of your patient population.
- Develop presentations using SDoH concepts, data and frameworks.
Email Carly at or call her at 503-228-8852 x223