OPCA periodically posts Requests for Proposals (RFPs) to engage with consultants on specific projects. Please review the RFPs posted below for specific details regarding submision requirements, contact information for questions and project details.
CCO Assessment for OPCA
Oregon Primary Care Association (OPCA) invites proposals for consulting services on the following activities:
- Development of a baseline assessment of the status of Community Health Center (CHC) partnership with their local Coordinated Care Organization(s) (CCOs), At a minimum, assessment will include the following:
- current and desired funding and support for Social Determinants of Health (SDH) and other transformation initiatives;
- current and desired value based payment (VBP) agreements across a comprehensive scope of services (such as oral, behavioral, physical, vision services);
- perception of current engagement and relationship with CCO leadership and desired areas for improvement.
- Implementation of assessment via phone interviews with a minimum of 26 of 32 OPCA health center leaders (80%).
- Drafted and finalized report including qualitative data on key themes and findings, geographic areas of strength and needed improvement, and suggestions for next steps.
RFP Due Date: April 1, 2019, 5pm. Please review the full RFP for submission details.