Help Improve Access to Primary Care --
Join the Oregon Primary Care Association!
Are you interested in supporting the mission of the Oregon Primary Care Association? If your organization is interested in applying, or if you would like to review the dues structure, please click on the link below. Upon submitting your application an OPCA board committee will review your request and you will be contacted with the results of their decision.
OPCA membership benefits include:
- Training conferences, workshops and technical assistance for community health centers.
- Representation with elected officials on behalf of CHCs, other safety net clinics and the populations they serve.
- Timely information on policy and legislation related to health care for low-income and uninsured Oregonians.
- Access to OPCA staff expertise, resources on the 19 Requirements, opportunities for participation in learning collaboratives and ongoing operational support.
- Peer network learning opportunities for community health center executive leadership teams.
Your membership contribution to OPCA, a 501(c)(3) non-profit organization, supports Oregon's Community Health Centers and helps provide quality health services for Oregon's uninsured and vulnerable people.