DEADLINE EXTENDED: Submit by July 30
Honor Your Peers
Each year OPCA takes pride in honoring the individuals and organizations of the community health center movement in Oregon who do outstanding work to deliver integrated medical, dental, and behavioral health services to communities that might not otherwise be able to see a provider.
OPCA is accepting nominations for:
- Innovation and Leadership in Transformation: Leading the effort to establish CHCs as centers of excellence through community partnerships, clinical, operational and administrative practices
- CHC Value: Extraordinary efforts in striving toward the achievement of CHC value through data, measurement, and research
- Access and Sustainability: Ensuring Oregon's CHCs are able to support ongoing and evolving needs for their services and communities
- Health Equity and Social Justice: Leading the cause to improve health equity for Oregonians and being grounded in the roots and mission of community health centers
- CHC Advocacy: Outstanding efforts in advocacy on behalf of health centers and the patients we serve
See our flyer here, and please share with your Oregon CHC peers!
We encourage you to read through the nomination criteria before completing the form. Learn more about previous award winners: 2019-20 and 2018-19
Winners are selected by the OPCA Board’s Bylaws & Nominating Committee. Award winners will be honored at a virtual Peer Group Gathering in September.