Performance Improvement Manager
Krista supports, informs and manages initiatives related to OPCA's work in two distinct but related areas - ongoing CHC data support and the work of OPCA’s quality improvement strategies.
Call Krista when you need to:
- Learn how to launch effective quality improvement strategies and systems in your clinic.
- Receive training or information related to quality improvement methods and tools, such as Lean and the Model for Improvement.
- Better understand both state and federal data measurement practices, such as Oregon's CCO metrics.
- Understand the requirements for both NCQA and PCPCH.
- Connect the dots between multiple programs and initiatives, plus their reporting requirements.
Email Krista at , or call her at 503-228-8852, x232.